Tuesday 12 July 2016

Hello and Welcome to my blog!

There isn't much here now, but this should change over the months. I've decided to join the 10th Canadian Book Challenge! I joined last year, but procrastination got the better of me =( 
This year, however, will be different!
I'm sure I'll still procrastinate some, can't change in the blink of an eye, can I? But I've already started my book reviews, so that's a plus! Woot!! =D

What is the Canadian Book Challenge, you ask?

It's a personal challenge to read 13 (or more) Canadian books in a year! These can be books written in Canada, about Canada or by Canadians. You choose which books you want to read, if you want to follow a theme, the genre, etc. 

Once you've read a book, write up a review. It's pretty simple! 

Here's a link to the website hosting the Challenge: The Book Mine Set


And a link to books reviewed thus far: Canadian Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment